The staff at Oxford Haus want to make your search for your next home and move-in experience as easy as possible.
For all current residents, we welcome your inquiries, or lease/rent payment questions. Please also feel free to contact us through the form below, call us directly, or drop by the rental office located at 65 Oxford Street.
45, 65, 85, 105 Oxford St.
Application Process FAQ______
- How do I view an apartment?
- To set up a viewing please call the phone number listed on the website or fill out our contact form. Be sure to let the Resident Manager know what size of suite you are looking for and what date you would like to move in.
- What should I bring to my appointment?
- Come to the appointment with a list of questions you would like to ask, as well as all the documents you need to apply. See the next question for a list of those documents.
- What do I need to apply for an apartment?
- To apply, you will need to bring with you the following:
- a certified cheque or money order (the amount of initial payment will be provided to you during your visit),
- government issued photo identification,
- proof of income (for example, a pay stub),
- present and previous landlords' names, addresses, and phone numbers,
- two references (1 personal, 1 credit related), and
- a void cheque or bank printout for pre-authorized debit.
- How do I apply?
- To apply for an apartment, please speak to the Resident Manager of the building you are interested in. They would be happy to help you!
- How long does the application process take?
- Once all of the necessary information and documents have been provided for the application it is ready to be submitted. Once the completed application has been submitted to our head office by the Resident Manager, we aim to have a response to them within 48 business hours.